MediClaims Billing LLC
Please click CONTINUE to indicate that you agree.
- MediClaims will close its books for invoice purposes on the last day of each month and will bill the client for its services on or before the third day of the succeeding month for the previous month's processing. The Client will pay MediClaims for its services upon receipt of receipt of MediClaims's invoice. If the Client fails to submit payment on or before the third day, the Client will be responsible for paying, in addition to the principal amount billed, a late fee will be added to the invoiced bill for 10% of the Client's monthly recurring charges.
- During the term of this Service Agreement, the Client agrees not to use the services of any other claims processing companies and will allow MediClaims to process all of the Client's medical insurance claims with the government and commercial companies, unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties in writing.
- Either party may terminate this Service Agreement at any time by providing a thirty (30) day written notice with explanation or reason why termination is desired to the other party.
- MediClaims will be serving as a conduit of information and claims data between the Client and many insurance payers, both government and commercial. The Client will be providing all such claims information and data to MediClaims, including but not limited to procedure codes, identifying the exact procedures the Client has performed on patients. The Client verifies and testifies that all such procedures were in fact performed on the patients as specified. MediClaims has no authority to and will not change any of these procedure codes without the express permission and direction of the Client.
- The Client understands that MediClaims is relying entirely on the claims and billing information supplied to MediClaims by the Client in preparing and submitting insurance claims for payment on behalf of Client. The Client warrants and represents that all such claims and billing information is entirely accurate and truthful. If any investigation is initiated or if any action is brought by any individual, company or entity whatsoever regarding any of the claims filed by MediClaims on behalf of the Client, then the Client agrees to cooperate fully in any such investigation or action and shall provide all relevant supporting documentation to support the claim(s) filed.
- The Client understands that MediClaims will not provide insurance pre-authorizations.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold MediClaims harmless for any and all damages or penalties imposed. Any attorney or court fees incurred by MediClaims in defending any such action resulting from the Client's failure to provide truthful and accurate billing and claims information to MediClaims will be paid for by the Client.
- This Service Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of North Carolina and any disputes between the parties concerning the validity, interpretation or performance of any of the terms or provisions of this Service Agreement or of any rights or obligations of the parties hereto shall be resolved in North Carolina. Should it become necessary for MediClaims to retain an attorney to collect any amounts owed to MediClaims under the terms of this Service Agreement, MediClaims will be entitled to recover, in addition to its damages, reasonable attorney and court fees from the Client.
- Any notices or communications anticipated by this Service Agreement shall be directed to the parties, as follows: MediClaims Billing LLC: 7413 Six Forks Rd, Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27615. CLIENT: As undersigned.
- This Service Agreement, along with the attached Business Associate Agreement, represent the entire agreement between the parties and shall not be modified unless done so in writing signed by or on behalf of both parties.
- This Service Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit on the heirs, legatees, successors, and assigns of each of the parties.